We are a Family Owned and Operated Garbage Company servicing Eugene and surrounding communities. We are looking for an outgoing, organized and self managed person to drive in our fleet. This position does require an active CDL and all applicable testing.
We will provide all needed training no need for prior Garbage Truck experience.
- Driver (Front Load, Roll Off and/or Side Loader)
- Navigate Eugene efficiently and effectively
- Navigate traffic with care for person and property (safety is paramount)
- Keep neat and accurate records of truck and route- 6am start time
- Rotating weekend schedule (Saturdays only)
- Active Oregon CDL (class B)
- Able to push/pull 100 lbs + (move full containers around)
- Sit for 8 hours +
- Able to climb ladder (in and out of trucks)
Pay: Starting @ $18/hr (possibility of overtime) for probation period of 6 months where after pay increases to $19/hr. Please email Resume, upon review interviews will be conducted via phone and then in person.Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.