Planning & Production MGR Pharmaceutical Featured
Marco Pharma International, LLC
45, 000-65,000 DOE year
We are a small but dynamic 27-year old firm located on the West Coast offering the best natural remedies from around the world, the bulk of which come from the homeland of natural remedies Bavaria, Germany. We have a fervent and growing client base because our remedies are of extremely high quality with limited batch variances. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the planning and production of our products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends.
- Determine demand forecasts to support in budgeting and inventory management.
- Assist in developing and executing demand plan to achieve company goals.
- Perform market analysis and determine customer demands.
- Maintain demand planning systems to improve forecast accuracy.
- Perform root cause analysis of demand issues and provide permanent resolutions.
- Escalate complex demand issues to management for immediate resolutions.
- Determine customer response to new products and price revisions; communicate same to management.
- Work with and assist inventory team to monitor inventory levels to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Provide forecasting updates to management, inventory and sales teams on a regular basis.
- Schedule forecast meetings with all customers as required.
- Develop and implement the overall purchasing process to support day to day operations.
- Monitor contract manufacturing to insure timely delivery of production.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Engineering or Business Degree preferred with three years’ experience)
- Minimum five years’ experience without Industrial Engineering or Business Degree
- Ability to track economic factors from multiple sources, such as shipping records
- Ability to consider things like pre-orders for an as yet released product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other staff
- Strong analytical skills to ensure processing of relevant data
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail to confirm all factors are relevant to a product’s demand
Please provide cover letter with your CV, as well as references.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.