Direct Support Professional Featured
Partnerships in Community Living, Inc. (PCL)
710 Van Buren Street, Eugene
$13.00-$14.00, depending on location hour
Partnerships in Community Living, Inc. (PCL)'s Mission is to Expand the Horizons and Enhance the Quality of Life of Those We Support. We are committed to fostering relationships with the people we support and the communities where they live, work, and play.
See our hiring video: https://youtu.be/4trlMgw6neU
We are currently hiring for Direct Support Professionals in Eugene. Open shifts include awake overnights, day shifts, swing shifts. Wages start at $13.00-$14.00/hr depending upon position and after successful completion of orientation (if you leave this department, your base wage will be $12.00/hr).
If you want to help change lives, visit this page to apply: http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers
- A variety of different positions suitable for all types of availability. (Applicant's are able to let us know what will work for them!)
- A friendly and family oriented work environment.
- Opportunities to increase and develop your skills in a number of different support specialties and skill sets.
- A number of different career options to move up and across the organization. Being a DSP is the best place to start because we value growth and advancement.
In this job you will:
- Be a positive role model for team members and others.
- Help foster personal and community relationships.
- Ensure health and safety in all aspects of support.
- Perform personal care, medication administration, and follow all protocols put in place.
- Maintain other set requirements.
You Must (requirements):
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test for the use of illegal drugs in Oregon.
- Pass a state/federal criminal history check.
- Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 25lbs (some positions require more).
- Possess a valid driver's license or state ID.
- Be able to attend a two week orientation located in Monmouth and Eugene (M-F, generally 8AM-5PM), however we may be flexible with prior communication.
Whether you have previous experience or this just sounds like the type of career path you would like to pursue. . .we want to hear from you!
Interviews vary, please call (541) 505-9092 to check!
Visit this page to apply: http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers
PCL is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer that greatly values our employees!
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.