Are you a professional, outgoing person who enjoys working with people? Are you looking for more than just another job? Looking to find a real career? This is not a short term position; if you're willing to work hard for a career, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for!
We are looking for someone with sales/customer service experience to be an Insurance Sales Representative for one of our best agencies, with aspirations of being an Insurance Agent. This position gives you the option to advance your career and your income. You will play an integral role in shaping the future of the agency while learning how a successful agency runs, with a mentor and personalized support to ensure your success!
Here is an idea of some of the duties this opportunity will entail:
- Establish customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify their specific product needs.
- Cross-sell/up-sell appropriate products to existing customers as needed.
- Sell and negotiate new business policies.
- Record client interactions and transactions, detailing client inquiries, requests, concerns, comments, and any actions taken.
- Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on identified needs.
- Understand the claims process and act as a liaison between the claims adjuster, client, and claimant.
- You will be paired within a TOP performing Farmers Insurance Agent who will be your mentor throughout this 12-month program (can be completed earlier than 12 months)
- You will be trained through the award-winning University of Farmers and work closely with our District Sales Coach as well as talented staff within the agency
- Those who complete the Protégé Program will be the only candidates eligible to take over an existing, successful business with no associated cost!
- $1800-$2500 base salary + Commission
- Additional bonuses based on performance
- Uncapped commissions
- Must have at least 1 license, or ability to quickly obtain
- (Property and Casualty) 40 hours
- (Life and Health) 40 hours
- Previous insurance experience (Farmers, AllState, Aflac, etc. ) preferred but not required
- Customer Service experience (preferred, but not required)
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, reliability, eagerness to learn
We are looking forward to meeting you and get you going on this career path with Farmers Insurance! If you know someone who may be a good fit for the above position, please have them apply through this job post!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year