Data Mining Analyst
Part Time to Full Time
Local company leading the market in data mining and research for the mortgage industry is looking for key contributor to assist in enhancement of product line. Position involves blend of internet and phone research, and analysis. Ability to work as part of a team with keen attention to detail necessary. Advanced Internet and computer skills, including MS Excel and Access required. Persistent phone skills required including outbound calls and ability to mystery shop. Part time, 25 hours a week to start with the potential for full time with health and dental benefits depending upon experience, drive, determination and results.
Basic job duties include:
- Outgoing research to monitor mortgage lending programs
- Daily processing of reports and client data.
- Assist with quality control and additional projects
- Regular emails/calls to lenders throughout the US to monitor their mortgage products and pricing
- Daily work with special projects which require both email and telephone work
Teamwork is very important for this position with the ability to communicate well and accurately. Please include cover letter and resume.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.