Water Well Service Technician
Oregon Water Services
30086 Federal Lane
$18-$25 Depending on Experience hour
Installation, service, and support of low and high capacity water wells, and pumping equipment. This is a technical hands-on position that requires skill with power and hand tools and related equipment with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose using knowledge of pumps, well water systems, and various controls. Being a team player is important as the installations and projects often require several personnel on site. Customer relations skills are critical.
Minimum requirement is a high school diploma. Technical training and/or experience in plumbing/pumps, hydraulics, and controls, would be beneficial but not required. Related training/experience in construction practices, electrical, electronic preferred. We provide extensive training and development.
- Perform all diagnostics and analysis to troubleshoot and repair equipment in a timely,
- Pump repair and installation
- Provide outstanding, high quality customer service
- Maintain effective professional working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Attention to detail and high standards of quality and cleanliness
- Stock and maintain inventory on company vehicle
- Current Driver’s License with a clean and safe driving record
- Occasional work on ladders
- Occasional work in confined spaces
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75 lbs.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Outdoor work environment
- Willing to work occasional overtime hours
- Ability to provide and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Documentation of work and accurate record keeping
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.