RECK CAREGIVING LLC is an adult foster care home looking for full time caregivers for behavioral adult DD males. These clients are funny, love to play video games, board games, Magic, would absolutely enjoy a day of arts of crafts, taking their R.C. cars out to the park, they love dogs, bike riding, playing tennis…basically, would you have a good time hanging out with them all day? Daily responsibilities will include providing personal care, direct supervision, accompanying clients at appointments and supporting them with their behavioral needs in a casual living environment all while able to participate in all the things mentioned above!
If you are eager to get into our community and help make a difference, we'd love to talk to you!
Here are some basic requirements for the role and who will be a good candidate:
* Preferred - 2 years experience with at least one behavioral DD individual, if not, please call so we can discuss the role and preference
* Must be able to undergo a background check (no felony or substantiated reports of abuse)
* A basic training test will be administered by the Lane County DD office to those who are being considered. We will provide practice material to study for this quick and easy test.
* A Driver’s License is preferred - a company vehicle is provided for transportation of clients.
* Current CPR and O.I.S. training are a definite plus!
* A positive attitude and ability to adapt quickly to the day as their needs see fit.
Pay will be $13 per hour. Please do not apply if you will be asking for more than $13 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.