Auto Detail/Lot Attendant
Detail Tech/Lot Attendant
Sheppard Motors is looking for a Detail Tech/Lot Attendant to join the team! This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person!
We are looking for a Detail Tech/Lot Attendant to join our staff, who will make a commitment to our 65+ year record of outstanding customer service. We need individuals that have the qualities of dedication, hard work, and the willingness to go the extra mile for our customers.
Why Sheppard Motors:
As members of the Sheppard Family, we are highly motivated individuals that understand our personal and professional success is greatly enhanced when we are united. We are a caring, fun and trustworthy team who understand profitability and growth come from our customers. Together we make the promise to serve each other and our customers as individuals first and then take exceptional care of their automotive needs.
Sheppard Motors detail techs/lot attendants are responsible for washing, cleaning and detailing new and used dealership vehicles and customer owned vehicles. In addition, the detail department serves as the cleaning/maintenance department for dealership buildings, lots, work areas, lawns, bathrooms, offices and showrooms.
Expectations of Detail Tech/Lot Attendants:
* Need to hire IMMEDIATELY!!!!
* Display a strong work ethic and utilize time well.
* Helps the team to maintain a clean and safe work place.
* Full time hours and competitive pay!!!
* Establish and maintain exemplary working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
* Understand and demonstrate that work performed serves two types of customers; internal departments and teams as well as outside (public) customers.
* Reports to the detail manager prior to and at the end of their shift. The detail technician is expected to arrive 5 minutes before their assigned shift and will clock in and be paid for that time.
* Wash, clean and vacuum customer cars as assigned with excellence.
* Detail new and used cars according to department guidelines.
* Operate vehicles ( Sheppard Motors vehicles and customer vehicles) on and off of the lot safely.
* Be available for work Sunday through Saturday, for hours as assigned. Typically from 05:00 am to 08:00 pm. Be available for overtime as deemed necessary by management.
* Strive to complete tasks on time. Be thorough and give appropriate attention to the details of their task.
* Demonstrate a positive attitude.
* Maintains a neat and professional appearance at all times. Wear a dealership uniform during all working hours.
* Keep dealership property clean and presentable. Tasks include garbage collection, cleaning restrooms/offices/hallways, sweeping and mopping floors, dusting, cleaning glass doors, cleaning vehicle lots and making supply runs.
Sheppard Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A valid driver’s license is required.
Related keywords: home depot, lot attendant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Every employee has to wear a mask while in the public areas here at the dealership. All customers are also required to wear a mask while in the buildings. There is hand sanitizer located all over the dealership.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.