Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Green Valley Health Rehabilitation Center
1735 Adkins St
Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center is now hiring dedicated CNAs for full-time, part-time, and PRN positions!
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs.
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.